Your subtotal today is $-.--. Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout.
Green stripe: black and rust/gold/black stripes sitting on a green ground
Libeco is a 5th generation family business, manufacturing since 1858, with their mill certified carbon neutral since 2014. They carry 2 of the highest quality labels:
Only 6 weavers around the world may carry the Belgian Linen™ quality label. This has been a symbol of linen woven in Belgium from at least 85% European flax fibers since 1960. It is a guarantee of quality, traceability and authenticity, which is independently managed and supervised by the Belgian Linen Association.
MASTERS OF LINEN®
Libeco linen carries the Masters of Linen® quality label. This guarantees that the linen was entirely made in Europe with a guarantee of transparent production processes and traceability. This label was introduced by (and is monitored by) the European Confederation for Flax and Hemp, or CELC.
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
In-Stock, Available to Ship Immediately. Sold in a set of 2.
To view our full shipping & returns policy, CLICK HERE.
Have a Question? Visit our FAQ.
Adding product to your cart